Federal Premium is quality hunting ammunition designed for maximum performance and reliability. Premium hunting bullets are matched with select powders, primers and brass to create a reliable, hard-hitting hunting cartridge. Get pinpoint accuracy, superior penetration and aggressive expansion in a copper, polymer-tipped bullet with the Trophy Copper, the official rifle ammunition of MeatEater’s Steven Rinella. The projectile provides flat trajectories and tremendous downrange performance on everything from antelope to moose. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable cases.
- Copper-alloy construction provides up to 99 percent weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
- Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
- Grooved bullet shank for superb accuracy across a wide range of firearms
- Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for high downrange velocity and energy, with minimal bullet drop
- Official ammunition of MeatEater’s Steven Rinella
Cartridge 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) Grain Weight 130 Grains Quantity 200 Round Muzzle Velocity 3280 Feet Per Second Muzzle Energy 3105 Foot Pounds Bullet Style Polymer Tip Bullet Brand And Model Federal Trophy Copper Lead Free Yes Case Type Nickel Plated Primer Boxer Corrosive No Reloadable Yes Velocity Rating Supersonic Country of Origin United States of America