Federal Premium Hydra-Shok has proven itself for self-defense since 1989. Hydra-Shok Deep builds off the time-tested platform with design improvements that better meet modern performance measurements. The bullet features a more robust center post and a core design that provides as much as 50 percent deeper penetration than original Hydra-Shok and competitor loads. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Penetrates 15 inches in bare ballistics gel—the optimal depth according to FBI standards
- 50 percent deeper penetration than original Hydra-Shok
- 70 percent improvement in FBI protocol score
- Iconic center post design has been improved for better, more consistent expansion through standard barriers.
- Consistent, specially formulated propellant
- Extremely reliable Federal primer
Cartridge 9mm Luger Grain Weight 135 Grains Quantity 500 Round Muzzle Velocity 1060 Feet Per Second Muzzle Energy 337 Foot Pounds Bullet Style Jacketed Hollow Point Bullet Brand And Model Federal Hydra-Shok Deep Lead Free No Case Type Nickel Plated Primer Boxer Corrosive No Reloadable Yes Country of Origin United States of America
Shipping Weight 0.710 Pounds DOT-Regulated Yes