The Norma Monolithic Hollow Point (MHP) is an all copper bullet with massive expansion and great stopping power. It is designed to reliably feed into all pistol and carbine chambers and is calibrated for consistent devastating terminal performance, regardless of barrel length. By achieving excellent expansion, repeatable time-after-time, the Norma MHP is poised to set a new standard for personal defense ammunition.
- Optimized load for reliable performance in all barrel lengths
- One of the most expanding 9mm bullets in the world
- Designed for reliable feeding out of pistols and pistol caliber carbines
- Cold formed monolithic copper metal construction for extreme terminal performance
- Extremely consistent penetration and expansion in gelatin and clear ballistics
Cartridge 9mm Luger Grain Weight 108 Grains Quantity 500 Round Muzzle Velocity 1312 Feet Per Second Muzzle Energy 413 Foot Pounds Bullet Style Solid Hollow Point Bullet Brand And Model Norma Monolithic Hollow Point Lead Free Yes Case Type Brass Primer Boxer Corrosive No Reloadable Yes
Shipping Weight 0.570 Pounds DOT-Regulated Yes